“Come see the beautiful facility the Lord as blessed us with in downtown Cleveland!”
Join us on Saturday, May 14, as we celebrate our first year on Worth Street and 30 years of life-saving work. There will be a live broadcast by local TV station WTNB and a live remote by Mix 104.1. We look forward to showing you our medical department, Hope Chest, Prayer Room, and more!
Our doors will be open from 2 to 4 p.m. We hope you will take this as an opportunity to not only see the center, but to meet the staff as well. By God’s grace and your support we are saving lives today and for generations to come. We look forward to celebrating with you!
Community Baby Shower
We will be collecting items for the Community Baby Shower during business hours from Monday, May 2, through the Open House. Below are a list of suggested donations. Thank you for your time, prayer, and support!
- Disposable diapers (all sizes, but specifically newborn to 6)
- Baby wipes
- Baby toiletries (i.e. baby wash, lotion, shampoo)
New or Gently Used Baby Items:
- Baby towels, wash cloths, bibs
- Bottles, bottle brushes, teething rings
- Booties, socks
- Outfits (size newborn to 24 months)
- including match for twins
- Sheets (crib or bassinet)
- Baby blankets/receiving blankets/quilts
- Sleepers, gowns, onesies, t-shirts (newborn to 24 months)
- Car seats (new only)
- Cribs (new or gently used, manufactured after June 2011)
- no drop sides
- High chairs
- Strollers, swings, pack-n-play, bouncy seats
- Baby monitors
- Breast pumps
- Boppy for nursing
- Bath tubs
- Potty chairs
- New or gently used maternity clothes (current styles in all sizes)
- Khakis and solid color pants and shirts for clients who need dress code items
- Maternity bras
- Cover ups for nursing
Earn While You Learn Graduation Gifts
- Adult women and men toiletries
- make-up, books, journals, stationary, candles, date books, and various gadgets
- Great time to regift new items!
- Walmart, Target, or gas stations
- These are used for emergency client needs or to purchase needed supplies. Any amount is a blessing!